Sunday, July 28, 2013

BIG Thank you to American Girl and House Party!!

Sometime in about mid-June or maybe earlier I got an e-mail from House Party that they were accepting applications for an American Girl Craft Party. Maddie was excited to apply so we did thinking there was really no way in the world we would be 1 of 1000 families chosen. Guess what? We did get picked!! So on Saturday Maddie had 9 friends over to start a "My Life" scrapbook. We had so much fun. The amount of items in the party pack was unbelievable! The only things I added were some signs, cookies and lemonade.

 Maddie and I checked the box out as soon as it arrived!


We had 2 of these. One for Maddie and one to raffle off to the guests.
 
Maddie helped me set up. There was so much "stuff" I almost thought we needed another table! The girls were so excited they dug right into everything and made some beautiful pages.
 







 The dolls were so excited they fell over!


A great group of girls!! Thanks so much House Party and American Girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment