Well, as you can see I am catching up! Our 4-H group, the Mohawk Monarchs, decided to have a jumping jack a thon to raise food for the Scotia Food Pantry. The kids were excited about jumping! We did a practice run at our February meeting and then "jumped for real" on Thursday. They really did good! As you can see in the video I decided to just count down, some did more than 20, some did less....some tried to finish before I was done counting! They did 6 sets of 20 jumping jacks in a 15 minute time frame. Not bad for 6-7 years old! We are working on collecting the food and will deliver it together soon. This was when we discovered we needed a new card for the camera...the first time the pictures disappeared I thought it was me! No such luck.
Jumping!!!
More Jumping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment